skip to main | skip to sidebar

when I in awesome wonder

Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus. (True paradise is the one that you have lost.) Proust.

Monday, January 14, 2008

For Mandy...




Eeeee!

ha ha

Perez Hilton
Posted by Jenni at 1:28 PM

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh my boyfriend...he is soooo GORGEOUSLY pretty...maybe one day...heehee!!

January 16, 2008 at 7:21 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (116)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (37)
    • ►  February (35)
    • ▼  January (26)
      • Little again... big shock
      • White on!
      • SATC "groans"
      • La Musique/La Tele
      • "Sites" of fancy
      • It's okay, Lauren...
      • Spring's not that far away, really...
      • Pacey goes to Italy...
      • It sparkles!
      • My fellow American Idol fans...
      • This makes me say... yay
      • For Mandy...
      • I'm cold...
      • Honestly? Who approves these things?
      • Something old, something old...
      • He'd definitely "oui" on my hand, but AWWWWWWW!
      • When she takes off (most of) the makeup...
      • Dan & Serena blurring into Penn & Blake?
      • A drafter, then a dodger
      • Since when can you expedite mom and baby?
      • Oh, Posh...
      • My Birthday Weekend!!! Wooohooo!!!!!!
      • My Favorite Outfit of 2007
      • My Worst of Pop Culture 2007
      • They're calling them "Halo"....
      • My pop culture favorites of 2007
  • ►  2007 (53)
    • ►  December (53)

Blogs I Love

  • Creature Comforts
  • For Love of the Birds
  • K. MILLER
  • extraordinary hope

Websites I Love

  • http://www.whowhatweardaily.com
  • http://www.poshgirlvintage.com/
  • http://www.ew.com
  • http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com
  • http://www.gofugyourself.com
  • http://www.perezhilton.com

About Me

Jenni
I love. That's me.
View my complete profile