I hate you, Forever 21! And your gorgeous, tempting ads that show off clothes NOT for sale anywhere on your website. Most are from your "Twelve by Twelve" line, but sometimes you show random pictures of other items that I can't seem to find evidence of having ever been for sale.
What happened to at least a "sold out"? And how often do the people who snag these elusive items check this site anyway? It's like these pieces never existed... and maybe they didn't; maybe they are just to make me hate you, FOREVER... 21.

LOOK at that skirt... or dress, or whatever it is! Who knows... Forever 21 won't tell me, or sell it to me!

HATE this weirdo disco necklace with this perfect summer shirt... but alas, this perfect summer shirt can't be paired with any necklace at my house. Oh, yeah, I'm a sucker for plaid, if no one knew.
What happened to at least a "sold out"? And how often do the people who snag these elusive items check this site anyway? It's like these pieces never existed... and maybe they didn't; maybe they are just to make me hate you, FOREVER... 21.

LOOK at that skirt... or dress, or whatever it is! Who knows... Forever 21 won't tell me, or sell it to me!

HATE this weirdo disco necklace with this perfect summer shirt... but alas, this perfect summer shirt can't be paired with any necklace at my house. Oh, yeah, I'm a sucker for plaid, if no one knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment