I am so happy for one of my very best friends and one of the most deserving, kindest, coolest, smartest and most selfless human beings I know. I don't want to steal her thunder and give away too much information, but Miss Mandy landed herself a really special position where, it seems, she can thrive and make people see what a driven person she is who's not only willing to go "above and beyond" but who honestly... honestly, and not in that beauty-pageant idealistic way, or that fake politician way... wants to make a difference.And that's so refreshing, and yeah, I sound like her resume, but really, I'm just a friend who's awed by her, which is what a real pal always is, I guess, right? So I'm not going to say anything more and give away her own story, but... Congratulations, Mandy--may this turn out to be, or at least lead to, everything you are hoping for and much more. Love, Me
1 comment:
You are the sweetest and the coolest friend ever!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I need them now more than ever (trust me!!). I am excited for the new job, and somewhat nervous too...I feel like so much has fallen into place...then suddenly I am handed a big surprise that I never saw coming (you know what I am talking about). I just need to figure everything out!!
Post a Comment