
So this title is kinda like my previous one, and for a reason. See these "FitFlops" from Victoria's Secret, which are like the love child of shower shoes and cross-trainers? Not many would call them particularly attractive, I don't think, yet they are designed to make you look that way.
They're called fitness shoes, and while there have been tennis shoes that made this claim in the past to no revolutionary results, these flip-flops supposedly will give you "a workout while you walk" and are "engineered to engage muscles, lessen joint impact and absorb shock."
According to the company, "FitFlops burn calories and tone legs with every step, from running errands to working around your house."
Oookay... does anyone buy this? Would anyone buy these? I mean, if they worked, heck, I'd give them a try around the house, and maybe elsewhere, but they are so ugly! What am I supposed to say to people, "Hey, I'm TONING! It's OKAY if they're not cute!"?? heee.
Also, they are $50... So maybe people should just do some regular old walking if they're that concerned? Hmmm. Maybe FitFlops are brilliant, and maybe just flops.
They're called fitness shoes, and while there have been tennis shoes that made this claim in the past to no revolutionary results, these flip-flops supposedly will give you "a workout while you walk" and are "engineered to engage muscles, lessen joint impact and absorb shock."
According to the company, "FitFlops burn calories and tone legs with every step, from running errands to working around your house."
Oookay... does anyone buy this? Would anyone buy these? I mean, if they worked, heck, I'd give them a try around the house, and maybe elsewhere, but they are so ugly! What am I supposed to say to people, "Hey, I'm TONING! It's OKAY if they're not cute!"?? heee.
Also, they are $50... So maybe people should just do some regular old walking if they're that concerned? Hmmm. Maybe FitFlops are brilliant, and maybe just flops.
No comments:
Post a Comment